05 October 2009

Skype 4 + IrfanView 4.25 slovenian translations



I get asked a lot if there are Slovenian translations for Skype 4 or IrfanView 4.25.
Little googling always helps because I found these 2 in less then a minute.
Anyway, if you need them, they will be on my blog all the time. I will try to constantly update these language files to the newest versions. On the right side of the blog, you will find the section with the downloads.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ljudje me velikokrat sprašujejo glede slovenskih prevodov za IrfanView in najnovejši Skype. V primeru da jih boste potrebovali, bosta ta dva prevoda vedno na voljo na tem blogu. Potrudil se bom da bosta datoteki vedno sveži. Na desni strani bloga boste našli okence s prevodi.

No comments: