02 September 2009

District 9, farmwille, ebooks


I just saw District 9 and it was a great movie. Certainly one of the most "think out of the box" sci-fi pictures I've ever seen. Hope there will be a sequel.
I also got hooked on farmwille the facebook app. Funny.
I have been creating my Ebook doomsday computer for some time now. I wanna gather as much ebooks as humanly possible. Call me paranoid but I wanna have something to read in case the internet decides to die one day. I've collected a lot of stuff, from physics to mechanics, cooking, building construction, solar and wind power, programming, etc etc. If they ever invent a computer2human interface (like a usb port or something), I want to upload all this shit into my brain. And then, McGaiver watch your back, cuz I'd be all up in that mothafucka, creating bamboo motherships and cyborgs from cookie dough. Aaight

No comments: