02 November 2008

Windows x64 and HP printer drivers


I have a HP PSC1410 all-in-one printer/scanner/copier and since upgrading to 64-bit windows I couldn't get it to work correctly. So I decided to go searching for suitable drivers and I stumbled onto this page. After browsing a bit (and skipping to the last page of the forum right away), I found this link. There I downloaded the 64 bit HP PSC 1100 Windows XP driver and it WORKED, YAY ;) (it worked with my PSC 1410).

So there you go, hp you suck.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Thanks! This link was very helpful for me! :)

Anonymous said...

What about the software? How does one scan a document etc without the HP software?

Salko said...

the drivers install the required components for you to be able to scan stuff. just use your favorite image software (IrfanView, ACDsee etc..) and select something like "acquire image" or "select source" there you will have your scanner listed and the scan windows will open (with the scan preview function). Good luck